1UZ - W58 Adaptor plate Teaser Pic.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The Price of the flywheel hasen't really even been speculated yet, there going to be aluminum and new not remachined from another motor, so there not going to be the most cost effective but they will be of very high quality.

Howe bearing is nice... feels nice on my friends Supra... and my other friends Supra... and... damn how many 1uz Supras am I friends with?

BTW I am picking up one of the adapter plates hopefully next week when we meet up and pre-buying in on the flywheel. Sick pricing for the flywheel.

How much will the flywheel weigh?

You can count me in for one, I would just buy a preorder one now but I'm broke for the time being.

The weight will be one of those things we will find out when they are done, but since the bulk of it will be aluminum it wont weigh much as flywheels go. the ring gear and friction plate will still be steal...

It probably wont be as light as it could be, i wont risk failure just to drop a few grams. It will be like the rest of your Toyota, Overbuilt.

Just thinking that this may be worth it's weight in gold if it wakes up the lazy to rev 1uzfe into more of a top end screamer.

Yes, it should have a pretty significant effect on reving. I have an aluminum flywheel on mine and definitly seems to wrap up quicker then Jake's current setup which is an Iron flywheel....

the thread that i've been looking for! i'm picking up an r154 next month, so i might be getting the adapter plate and the flywheel jake.. the problem is that i live in the Philippines, i wonder how much shipping would be.. jake, what clutch is going to bolt up to that flywheel?

the thread that i've been looking for! i'm picking up an r154 next month, so i might be getting the adapter plate and the flywheel jake.. the problem is that i live in the Philippines, i wonder how much shipping would be.. jake, what clutch is going to bolt up to that flywheel?

Being that Jake hasn't chimmed in here yet and Im working on the drawings for the flywheel, I'll go ahead and answer that. it is currently going to be set up to run a stock type MKIII supra 9.25" (235mm) disk and pressure plate. Im going to talk to jake about drilling and tapping it to accomadate the MR2 pressure plates too. but thats his choice so the MR2 pressure plate pattern is not a deffinite...

little teaser on the weight of the flywheel, the complete piece of aluminum its cut from is 13lbs and A LOT of material is taken out to make the flywheel.

40oz, how about you hit me up on aim

I would defintly be intrested in the W58 adpater and the flywheel. I want to do a 1UZ swap into a 1982 Celica supra next year.

any news on the total kit price to fit a mk1v supra with w58,do you do steel flywheels,etc etc im in uk so needs to be as cheap as possible...please reply asap as need yesterday...

Do they actually have an adapter to mate the w58 bellhousing onto the 1uz engine, instead of having to remove the 1uz bell housing.

This is my 1UZ design 2UZ 3UZ engine G58 Toyota, W55, dock, w58 W56 R151F, R154 R150 gearbox, flywheel, shell, flywheel, linking piece, the clutch disc, clutch plate, and the use of 250MM specifications will be introduced to UZ series engine isuzu, mitsubishi, Y60, Toyota LC80 road models use series, etc

The flywheel shell casting technology production and use

http://www.v-eight.com/tech_forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1316