Photos at last!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZFE Matt

Some of you may remember the 1UZ powered 3 series BMW coupe and the promised photos. Just a reminder, the engine is from a 130 series Crown, I am running stock management, K&N pod filter, stainless extractors that I made, engine oil cooler, supra 5 speed and an open centre 3.15 diff soon to become limited slip. I am using both the power steering and the A/C pumps and it is all very sweet. I dynoed the little 1300kg beast and it turned out 161kw/216HP @ the rear and as my signature says ran a 13.9@100mph.
Regards
Matt.

Sleeper..... nice work....can you share with us problems while you were doing this swap. Readers love to know more about this swap....

I really dig this swap!

Excuse me for digging up this old thread but I only just found it... and I think that's a great conversion!

A mate of mine has a late 70's 3 series Beemer that's screaming to be livened up. I'll get him to check this out.

Two thumbs up from me Matt,

if you read this, how is the car going a year down the track?

thats a nice swap. i like how we have the same base car , but have gone down completely different routes. i was originally hoping to have the only e21 340i, but now think its cool theres another one out there.