New Mustang Coyote 5.0 engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yummmy. Nice integral manifold/supercharger/W2A setup - only an OEM could do something that tidy.....

No mention of new rods or pistons, but the compression has been dropped to 9.25:1, so they must have tweaked the bottom end?

We need DIMENSIONS!!! :D:D:D

I see the Aussie supercharged version is de compressed from 11:1 down to 9.25:1.

I wonder if they have changed the rods for the supercharged engine too.

Plus having the ready availability of all those go-fast parts on the shelf? Even a pre-programmed PCM....... (funny disclaimer - "installation of this PCM in a 2011 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition."

You need to reprogram your keys to the new PCM.

This is an incredible piece of machinery. It has actually been around for about 5 yrs or so as a crate motor simply called "Cammer 5.0". It also came as standard equipment in various factory built race only Mustangs. I don't know if any of you guys have had a chance to hear a 2011 Mustang but it sounds awesome.

I didn't say we (Australia) was free freight but it does mean you save another $250 shipping to the exporter. Best I have found so far is around $500 sea freight to Fremantle.

I just merged a couple of the Coyote threads into this one, and wanted to include a couple of "pointers" to some CAD files on another forum if anyone is interested in swapping this motor. These CAD files are courtesy of Ford Racing themselves! Of course thanks to Dylan for his legwork and making people aware they exist, and putting them up on Grabcad:

http://grabcad.com/library/ford-5-0-coyote-engine

And here's a link to a PDF he also kindly provided which discusses all the things you need to know when swapping this motor:

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/tipsPDF/Hot_Rod_Coyote_Swap_Guide_reprint_July_2013.pdf

Disclaimer: No, I'm not doing a project with this motor.....yet.
(That I should live so long to finish the projects I already have!)