Ford Mustang Wheels

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Fasteddie

....will Ford Mustang wheels fit an a LS400 (´96) ?
Looks like they have the same bolt pattern, 5x114.3...

If so, does anybody know where I can find some nice 19'' Mustang wheels, that clear big breaks ?...(eg.19x9 and 19x10.5).....

Company/person must be willing to ship to Europe....
Thx!

They should fit if it's 5x114.3... Finding a rim offset to fit Supra big brakes is going to be a challenge.. Spacers won't work either on the fronts... Been there done that... Good luck... Try recycler.com for Ford rims..

Ebay has some knock off mustang rims for a good price.. Just check there. I doubt they have 19s though. Just some 18x9 and 18x10s with like a +22 and +24 offset. Would prob. need to roll your fenders a bit though.

Josh

I am running the Saleen replicas on my SC400 18X9 +18 front and rear and they clear the LS400 calipers by a mile. And look sweet. Just make sure you use come hub centric spacers because the inner hub Diameter on the Mustang wheels are much larger than the Lexus ones.

Attachments

• ls400.jpg
    ls400.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4
  • ls400a.jpg
    ls400a.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 70
IMG_1905.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg
IMG_1903.jpg
Picture032.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality pics. They usually have a cobra emblem in the center but I had my buddy that owns a vinyl shop cover them in black and do the red L emblems, cost me about 10 bucks. This is before the drop and roll but you get the idea.

Cheers

That's Mike and Ed. Mike is an old Motor Dealer and Ed a very good Mechanic.

They used to run a TV program called Wheeler Dealers.

They would buy sad cars, do them up and sell them on.

All a bit of a set up but still interesting.

They relocated to LA and after a year or two split up and I think the show may have died as the gent that replaced Ed (the mechanic) was fairly boring.

That's Mike and Ed. Mike is an old Motor Dealer and Ed a very good Mechanic.

They used to run a TV program called Wheeler Dealers.

They would buy sad cars, do them up and sell them on.

All a bit of a set up but still interesting.

They relocated to LA and after a year or two split up and I think the show may have died as the gent that replaced Ed (the mechanic) was fairly boring.

They are perfect partners then since they both have the right amount of knowledge when it comes to cars.

Yeah, If only Mike could say Three instead of Free!

They would put a huge amount of work in and make a few hundred Pounds profit.

Making a profit wasn't the aim as they made a motza out of the TV show as each episode has been re-run to death.