my individual throttle bodies for my 1uz :

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yeah its killing like 25 wheel HP at least, as you know 4000GT had a relatively stock 1uz making 244whp w/link ECU. What exhaust headers are you using? stock? if so again thats killing the power the ITBs can make. Do you know off the top of your head if the flanges are the same on the 2uzfe or 3uz for intake manifold?

yeh i would a fair bit more than 25rwhp...wouldnt know about the flanges...been told and proven...with itbs/manual conversion/cams...you will see over 300rwhp. and a very responsive na engine....but its not just peak power...if you see the dyno graph...the mid range has increased alot.

where in the midrange has it increased a 'lot'

looks like 3 basically parallel lines with different peaks @ rpm

expected more than 220rwhp though.

So you only gained 11whp with the addition of a piggy back ECU and ITB's? If so that is not that good... My ECU piggy addition and tune yeilded that gain alone... Am I missing something? Are intake upgrades overrated?

220whp is still decent for an older 1uz-fe N/A... What year is that 1uzfe motor? 192whp in stock form is a very good starting point...

yes there could be more had in the tune. but 1uzvl is right, got a yellow sticker pretty much just after it had been months in the workshop, now i might be putting it through the pits this week to see what needs to be done.

as for a complete engine package, it wont be cheap by a long shot. if anyone is seriously interested pm me.