my individual throttle bodies for my 1uz :

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

DenZel

well thought id show some pics of my itbs, be using the adaptronic ecu, still trying to find some air filters to suit

another pic how it should look finished i hope.

oh yeah, plus how they can sound like :), this really made me want to get them! note. this is the nz a1 kit. Mine will be sitting vertical and are from a different company.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba8sT2BQ4uc

Nice piece of kit!

begs for a set of cams, do you plan to run them open or will there be an airbox over the trumpets?

Pipercross makes nice filters to suit paired webbers, 2 of those should look pretty good, they have uncut plates so you can make them fit. if you don't like foam, I think K$N have something the same.

Grtz Thomas

make you're own out of carbon, using the polystyrene foam method.

the superbike guys use it all the time for making tanks etc etc.

Grtz Thomas

@ Edd, that's looking bloody nice!

exactly what I mean, I think you made a mould before making the box cause the clear finnish looks top notch, right?

if you would presurize the box using a roots would you think it hold up with that? think about 0.8bar over atmo @80 to 90 degrees celcius
I'm still thinking for a way to duct the air from m compressors into the heat exchanger, and this sure looks nice!

grtz Thomas

getattachmentnr4.jpg

getattachment3mk3.jpg

getattachment4gr0.jpg

getattachment5nl3.jpg

getattachment6tp6.jpg

managed to get some pics that the workshop had taken to get sent to my email, as i went by there today and had a look, they have a whole bunch of pics, but they just copied and pasted these into my email. Still a bit dirty, but you get the idea.

pretty much all done beside the general tidy up and fiddly bits, should be on a dyno tommorow or maybe next week. the ecu took for ever, as it was a one off type of install, the adaptronic has been used on auto 1uz, but just the soarers, and the celsior ecu is a bit different, so it took quite some time, as they had to do it wire by wire,pinouts ect ect.

as you can see couple things had to be made up like the braided lines/fittings, accelerator cable, fuel rail, fuel reg and vacuum reservior chamber for the tps, plus probably a whole lot more i cant think of now.