my individual throttle bodies for my 1uz :

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I like the lower section...is that their's or have they used the A1turbo one from NZ?

Attachments

• car_running1.jpg
    car_running1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 215
  • car_running2.jpg
    car_running2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 214
and just to mention guys i also have 8 k&n air filters with custom adapters for $400. considering that each filter goes for more than 50 each, this is good deal

im going box setup, so dont need them.

Well thank you rod, if had known these I wouldn't have gone trhough hell cutting mine short.......... [/sarcatsic mode]

NICE STUF!

indeed a web adres or something would be good.

grtz Thomas

no web adress, just an email, and i know hes retiring from the business. so im not sure what he has left, i got the last manifold.

but worth a try.

[email protected]

though do not deal with hes son! pm me for more info if need be about him.

The Peek power did not go up that much, but the average number did rise signigicantly which should make for an all-around noticable faster car. Peek numbers are worth nothing in reality, the average through the RPM range is what matters when it comes down to how well the car performs in the aspect of power output. To many times I have seen people brag about how much power there car makes and yet they get beat in a drag race by a lower power car.....

I wish the chart was in RPM, not road speed though.

i got the very last one...they retired from the business...though if u make a keen serious offer i might sell them off..as im thinking of going the supercharged route....these are far from cheap though!!..otherwise ill keep on planning the build.

i got the very last one...they retired from the business...though if u make a keen serious offer i might sell them off..as im thinking of going the supercharged route....these are not cheap though!!

I happen to know where there is a complete supercharger set up availible! I love the look of the ITB's! They look so sweet!