missing on full throttle

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dar_sbb

the car runs fine sometimes... and then sometimes misses heavily when foot is full down. Mainly in the mid range...

i have checked the leads and the ohms are off the charts... i have ordered a new set and they should be in tonight. i will change them straight away.

i have checked the error codes and the only thing that comes up is 21 and 28 (o2 sensors)

what i wanted to check was is there a way to test the distributers to see if they are in working order??

is there anything else that i could check?

thanks in advance guys

daz

the car runs fine sometimes... and then sometimes misses heavily when foot is full down. Mainly in the mid range...

i have checked the leads and the ohms are off the charts... i have ordered a new set and they should be in tonight. i will change them straight away.

i have checked the error codes and the only thing that comes up is 21 and 28 (o2 sensors)

what i wanted to check was is there a way to test the distributers to see if they are in working order??

is there anything else that i could check?

thanks in advance guys

daz

will check it out.

i have replaced the leads... no difference. Checked the coils and ohms are reading:

primary: 0.5 on both
2ndry: 11-12 ohms

one thing i have noticed is the ignitors get really hot.... stuffed ignitors? is there a way to check them?

removing the dizzy's... its looks tight to pull the covers off with the bottom part of the cam covers there... is it a massive job??

thanks again guys

what i have also noticed....

i was running a pod filter, i put the surf standard air box on and then it started to miss... could this even be afm? but if i change the filter back to the pod it still missed...

could the afm cause misses?

found the issue for anyone that wants to know...

when changing over my intake system... it started to happen... i unplugged the afm and it ran fine... swapped the afm and its all good now