1uz missing at full throttle and highrpm

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ToyMG

Hey guys finaly got my 1uz in my toyota pickup and solid axle swap done. I have a 3vz fuel pump in a plastic tank right now the engine seems to run fine at low rpm at moderate throttle but if I open it up it will only rev to about 4500rpm with no load on as soon as I stepon it in gear maybe 3000rpm max could it be running out of fuel or did I maybe wire something wrong. in neutral at 1/4 throttle it will rev freely to 6200rpm more throttle and it dies out. the feul pump is on a switch not the ecm.

Also can someone tell me the resitance of the resistor for the factory 2 speed fuel pump

Thanks, Blaine

Hey guys finaly got my 1uz in my toyota pickup and solid axle swap done. I have a 3vz fuel pump in a plastic tank right now the engine seems to run fine at low rpm at moderate throttle but if I open it up it will only rev to about 4500rpm with no load on as soon as I stepon it in gear maybe 3000rpm max could it be running out of fuel or did I maybe wire something wrong. in neutral at 1/4 throttle it will rev freely to 6200rpm more throttle and it dies out. the feul pump is on a switch not the ecm.

Also can someone tell me the resitance of the resistor for the factory 2 speed fuel pump

Thanks, Blaine

Fuel Filter?

This problem happened to some members in this forum … As I remember its about the ECT and how to trick the ECU to be in the "D" gear .. The search tool is your friend

if the ect part of the ecu has a prob it usually has a 2500 rev limit

just run the pump on a single speed i never worry bout the 2 speed fuel pump

is it an exact miss like does it vary or always miss at exact same rpm

put a fuel press gauge on it and go for drive see what happens

get someone to hook up fuel pump off a tacho relay or similar

its dangerous to run fuel pump on a switch or of ignition

if u crash yr stuffed and so will the car be when fuel pisses out constantly

who wired it up

if its in limp mode it usually wont rev past 2500 or 3000