UZS131 W wire missing in diagnostic plug?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hi all, I have an issue with the 1UZ in my 4Runner. If I start the car and drive off before it warms up and idles down it will stay at high idle speed and mixture until I pull up again, even if I drive for over an hour.
Once I pull up it takes around a minute then it drops to normal idle and stays that way for the rest of the drive. This is the 2nd car this set up has been in and Venom have modded the loom in between swaps.

I've looked at extracting codes but theres no W wire in the diagnostic plug on the engine (theres no plug under the dash it's been deleted)
My ECU has a 26 16 22 plug configuration,
can anyone tell me which pin in which plug is the W wire?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jay.

The plug in the engine bay normally don't have W pin. Just find the location of TE1 an W pins on ECU connectors.

Ok I've managed to find the correct pin at the ECU (there's not even a wire coming from it)
There's no engine codes coming up. Can anyone tell me how to pull codes from the trans computer? The pin out diagram doesn't show a pin for a trans fault light.
I can see on the pin out diagrams that there are two speed sensors, are they both mounted on the trans or is one usually mounted somewhere else on the car? I think I only have one and it seems strange that the car idles down if im stopped (in gear or neutral doesn't matter but if I knock it into neutral down hill and let it idle it still won't idle down if the cars moving)
Seems vehicle speed related?
Thanks guys.

The OD off light works as a check light for the trans. Turn the OD on ( light off) and it will flash with TE1 and E1 bridged? What trans is the truck running? What trans ECU is it running?