M112 on 1uz pictures - I want to see them

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SuperRunner

I want to see a compilation of M112 superchargers on the UZ motors.

I am getting rid of my wimpy M90 and putting on an M112. I have one from a Mustang and one from a Lighting(probably the best one to use)

I would just like to see the different setups.

yeah, but you can't bolt an M112 to the richmond without some sort of an adapter to widen the footprint.

Also I am probably going to be using 2UZ heads so the available manifolds won't work for me.

What I want to see is placement and actual mounting(bolted) M112's and their intakes. ALso would like to see if anybody had actually successfully used and air/water intercooler under the supercharger.

Here's my take on it.

I had an M112 (Lightning) mounted on my UZ.

I used the bottom manifold with the Lightning intercooler bowl fitted between the runners. Srt of hard to explain but the following may help.

I never had it running as I went twin screw instead.

M112 fits on the Richwood manifold fine....well the shorter cobra one does anyways? The top plate fasteners are just countersunk so will sit flush and under the SC...no drama there.

Very nice.

I picked up a couple M112's, a lighting and a cobra. The lighting will definatly be a better fit. I like the idea of using the lower manifold off the ford for the inctercooler. I will look into that as well.