need some help with m112 + 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mates

hey guys i ahvent been on here for a long time my project has been on hold for ages now i bought a 1uz and a castlemaine rod shop supra 5 speed conversion kit now i also bought a eaton (ford mustang) M112 , now i know i need to get a manifold made up which could cost around AU $600ish but what other expenses will i be looking at to run the M112 ?

im very low on money and i ddint wanna work the engine or anything basically jsut wanted to run it on relatively low boost maybe 10 - 15 psi but if theres heaps more expenses after the manifold then il prolly leave it N A for a while.

thanks in advance please try to be helpful if u can!

ps im in australia just so u dont get mixed up with usa prices.

Buying the 112 was the easy part.

You need to concoct a drive system that won't slip.

You'll need bigger injectors, rising rate fuel pressure regulator, aftermarket ECU & New throttle body.

Running 10-12lb on an Eaton will need massive retaration of timing.

I'd try running water/meth injection to control temps.

I talked with Rush Imports about their manifold, and they said that it would handle about 6-7psi without intercooling. You should be able to do that on the factory injectors with the factory ecu (according to them) as they said it would adapt to it along with the rising rate fuel pressure regulator. I've been looking into and asking questions about supercharging, and personally I don't think I'm going to run more than 8psi and that's with intercooling. I don't want to blow up my engine with detination and don't want to have to retard timing much either or else your defeating the purpose to an extent. Where are you able to get a manifold for $600 AUS? That's cheap!

Mates,

Do some searching, all the info is here somewhere. Just run around 7 -8 psi for now so you can stick with the standard injectors (just), ECU & throttlebody the standard 6 rib belt will cope with the lower pressure ok. You will need a rising rate fuel regulator and a pully for the 112, longer belt etc.

At the end of the day you get nothing for nothing be prepared to start spending.

How many horsepower would you like to spend?

Rising rate regs suck and are a dodgy compromise at best.

A heap of cheap aftermarket ECU options, to run piggy back with the stock ECU, to control fuel and ignition properly.

If you want FI you can still do it right fairly cheap but try to skimp too much and the crap result won't be worth the effort.

ive already got a microtech LT 8s

yeh of course i know u get what u pay for but my budget is low so therefor unlike soem people the skys not the limit 6-8 psi will probably do me for street use anyway .

If you have a microtech you should not need a rising rate fuel regulator just some larger injectors, check out the info on this site re injectors and look for them on ebay.

A manifold can be fabricated if you are on a budget and have access to the gear and time.

Check out Fugly's threads I'm sure he has a 112.