ln130 1uz stalling wiring issue

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
those codes wont affect how it runs
its either bad wiring or fkt ecu
if the problems are intermittent then it could be fkt ecu
but that pic looked abit messy so who knows what the problem could be
I got a call today from a guy in perth wanting a 1uz loom done
I guess he doesnt want to have your issues heheeh

Hahaha yer well It was running and perfect and by its self it's decided to start doing this shit. Yes did look messy but the photo didn't show the relays and fuse box etc. I've been able to organsie to try another ecu... Hopefully that will solve my issues. I like the project. Didn't want to pay anyone to help. So hence doing it at home. It's my first conversion so I wana do it all if I can.

ok so got it running after hours of thinking " how can it be running then magically not?.."
All it took was switching the plugs on the ignitors.. then it fired to life, now that the sense power wire is connected it seems to no longer be in the base map and seems to be running a lot better. quite a bit of power etc. however it idles very low.. like 250-500rpm. so im not sure why its doing that. but yer it cut out again and if i fiddle with the injectors it seems to be fine and restart. anyone had that issue? does it seem like the wires to the injectors are having issues or are the injectors faulty?
cheers

hook up an led in the dahs and connect it to the injector wires
so when injectors pulse the led pulse then u know if its loosing injector pulse
still sounds like your ecu

Ok. I'll get some leds and give it a try. Everything's worth a try.but I'm a lot happier that it's making power now, and driving like a regular car. What's the chances the ignitors are stuffed ? Thanks

Tried it. Seems to be pulsing while the car was turning over but then died again!!! Arrrgghhh. Ok. Any one in Perth got a spare ecu and injectors that I can borrow for 5 mins to see what's goin on ? Cheers

u might have a bad earth
are both earths bolted to back of head
ive had this prob before where injectors pulsed then stopped while cranking
bad earth to ecu meant while cranking the starter was taking all the earth
it wont be inejctors
maybe ignitors not sending signal back to ecu to fire injectors
maybe coils not sending signal back to ignitor to fire coils which then wont fire injectors
diagnosing is soooo much fun
that's y we r on the big bucks hahahaha

Yer sorry I ment ignitors. I'll take a good look tomorrow. What happens if my e2 is earthed to the body ?

Not sure , bout the e2 but have you the wire from the start relay that goes to the ECU , I think its STA this tells the ECU the engine is cranking.

Checked my earths. I have a few. One off the passenger side going to the body and the batt. Then off going of the passenger back of head to the fire wall then one on the drivers side that goes to the body. Is the ecu ment to be grounded. No that really matters because I've ran it plenty of times with it not earthed. I'm pretty sure it's either faulty ecu or ignitors. Because nothing in the wiring has changed. And it was running. Fml

I found when mine wasn't starting , that all the important pieces to the jigsaw were missing , igniter , coil , injector and sensor 12 volts once I traced each wire for these and wired in relays and fed 12 volts to them she fired up first time and I got a real fright to!

The other day I found a blown fuse that must have blown when my second hand fuel pump clapped out months ago , bloody fuse came back to haunt me , and I took ages to find the bloody thing.

Yer mate ill double check fuses. But like I said this car has been reliably starting for ages. And all of a sudden there is an issue. That's what's got us stumped.

fuel pressure maybe

I just checked my spare ecus
I have a 96 ish ls400 ecu for 1uz with plastic air flow
just looked up part number and its for a usa model 1uz ls400
prt number 89661-50141
not sure if it will work on your setup but its for sale if u want it

Hmm fair enough. Thanks anyway. I'm really running out of ideas. Might try some import places to see if I can borrow one for a few hours with a deposit.

For others info he has a 95 Crown Majesta engine. I suspect that there is an incorrect power feed to the ECU as while some think that they're similar to the LS400 and Celsior of the same year I can assure you they are not as I recently got a half cut of one and decoded the wiring. I have spoken to the guy that wired it up and while he's a clever guy and done it before as Sideshow would know well there is a trap. Good to see you back here too. I'll get this one sorted as there's a good chance that crispy may end up flying the plane that I go to and from work on

the ecus with the same chunky 4 row plugs all have same pinouts for 12v batt
+b and +b1 and igsw wires

but the mrel can change around abit in different ecus