Kdog Tiptronic with Modified Stock ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Kdog and the Rest,

Do u think if we use Kdog's Tiptronic unit and tricking the stock ecu. Letting the stock ecu think its in N or P. Would this work?

Should do.
To test just disconnect the the Neutral/Park switch on the box. Short the Neutral/park switch together.
Disconnect the solenoid connecter. Drive around and shift using the stick.
Read out the error codes. Hopefully there won't be any apart from the solenoid errors.
I should also let you know that I am no longer making tiptronic kits.

Some of the parts I use are no longer available in the quantities I require.
I will have to do a new design to incorporate using different parts. I do not have the time to do this as it means both changing the schematic diagram and the PCB as well, plus the cost of having new PCBs made.

Hello Kdog ok your not doing any more triptronic kits can the gear box be changed to full man on the shifter pull through the gears 1 2 3 4 ?????

Yes it can, don't know how to do it from the top of my head will have to look at hte diagrams and work it out. You will also have to use the OD switch to change into 4th from the top of my head.

By the looks of it I will need to do another design for the Tip as demand seems to be there.
Cheers

thank god i got mine in time then .... you did send one to Alan Gibbs yeah?

driving the auto on the stick makes it shift straight from first to third though - regardless of what you try to do. a mate of mine has tried this with his conversion with no luck.