TipTronic Transmision (KDog)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big Marty

Kdog is tiptronic unit still available ,building offroad race truck sounds just the ticket.
What cost at the moment? Have not got shifter any suggestions of unit from more common *** car. Thanks Marty

Something I don't think has been made clear it that the Crown ECU will work with Kdogs controller.

As the crown runs a separate ECT to the engines ECU the system will work on conversions running Crown engines with standard management.

The units are still available.
Any shifter which will give the gearbox enough room to move through the gears will be fine. I am using a 3speed Ford unit on my car which has its rod welded onto the Toyo Trans shift rod. Its a matter of fiddling around with distances to make sure the shift is correct.

Ive found a guy here in Brisbane that can wire up my Crown front cut, his controller can work with the standard computer and gearbox and shifts automatically as it would in the crown and works 100%. He has also done a celsior engine i think (which has one computer to control engine and box) and he claimed that its easier to wire up the engine with one computer than the crown (with two).

Did anyone know that this can be done?

AEC offers a full automatic controller. There are also other mobs in the US who make such devices. Check the price.
It is also possible to wire up an ECT from another car such as cressidas etc which use the older A340E transmissions. They will change gears but that's about it, they still won't function as a full ECT would.

Hes a mate of a mate, who is an electrical technician and knows his Sh*t when it comes to this sort of stuff. Hes recently done the wiring for the 1UZ in a hilux and jag and quoted me $900.Thats to take the car to him with the untouched loom, and he'll do everything. I think ill be doing most of the wiring however to the point where all he needs to do is setup this controller that hes uses. Either way I go I thinks its cheap and it WORKS, which is what im after.