it twin charging really feasible?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I dont have a 1UZ, I have a 3 litre, 2JZ... :banghead:

why are you only doing 300rwkw with a turbo that will do over 400rwkw?

why not run a GT35 with a similar A/R?

I doubt the boost would be anywhere near instant, even on a 4 litre, its a pretty big turbo.

I still like the idea of SC/T charging...

Its an 800 h.p turbo at its peak efficiancy and boost...
Just like if you run ANY type of blower on the street you don't nessessary set them up for max power and forget about rotating assembly strength!!.. Besides the torque this engine produces with its 4" stroke is transmission bending.. The engine totally std and has 9.6 compression so it limits boost and max / top end power, BUT makes it VERY streetable and nice to drive..
They use the GT3540 [700 h.p] on std Turbo 4.0's .. The T04 turbine housing is better suited to engines this size imo.. WE have had a few issues with 3540's overheating bearing CRA at higher boost levels.. We havn't had any issues with T04Z... It has .84 A.R while the T3 sizes 3540 is 1.06 they spool about the same.. Instant throttle responce with C4 auto with reasonable still good fuel economy... 400 h.p is nice to have all day every day at the wheels ....It doesn't need anymore power OR torque in lower rpm!!! Engines this size [or any size] have to be fitted with correct turbo to allow turbine to flow what the engine does NO MATTER what the power levels are or you end up with too much backpressure with detonation issues... Just the same if you fitted a small blower to an engine.. Spining it hard beyond compressor efficiancy becomes a heater ...

Besides the torque this engine produces with its 4" stroke is transmission bending..

that just means its a sh!tty transmission...

the stock 1992 2JZ engine has 430nm of torque, the stock 2002 XR6T engine has 450nm, not that much more for 33% more displacement...

anyway, thats besides the point, I'll stick with my 2JZ thanks.

that just means its a sh!tty transmission...

the stock 1992 2JZ engine has 430nm of torque, the stock 2002 XR6T engine has 450nm, not that much more for 33% more displacement...

anyway, thats besides the point, I'll stick with my 2JZ thanks.

WTF are you an about !! I was bringing the point that a T04Z would be ideal in either 1UZ or 2J for that matter.. I was NOT comparing one engine to another...In our case the engine is SOHC and makes three times more torque than std XR6T which have all sorts of electical ECU settings etc to limit power/ boost..I wasn't bagging any Toyota engine.. As you know the BA XR6T had questionable transmissions which have way better transmissions in now...We have long discarded the std T5 transmission and fitted a capable pro built C4 as said.. In any case an 11 second 4 door sedan is very good.. A turbocharged 1UZ Soarer with 1000 h.p turbo came no where close...

In our case the engine is SOHC and makes three times more torque than std XR6T which have all sorts of electical ECU settings etc to limit power/ boost..

you've gained about 50% more power, and 200% more torque? :pat: I think there's something wrong with your numbers there... lol

In any case an 11 second 4 door sedan is very good.. A turbocharged 1UZ Soarer with 1000 h.p turbo came no where close...

a 1UZ soarer, with a 1000hp turbo, would easily be into the 10's if set up, and driven right, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

My 2JZ is in an Aristo, 4 door sedan, weighing in at about 1680kgs, once the T04z is on, it should be good for low 11's... It would be nice to get it into the high 10's, but that may require a fully worked auto trans to take the power.

you've gained about 50% more power, and 200% more torque? :pat: I think there's something wrong with your numbers there... lol

As said it has loose converter and along with other N/A engines it needs better valve springs and cam. The rwkw of a n/a sohc is around 120 / 130 rwkw..Being 160 fwkw...
As said they gain way more torque than h.p.. From 2000 rpm which is very hard on transmissions...

Even the older local XR6T has 480nm at 2000 rpm at low-sh boost levels...

a 1UZ soarer, with a 1000hp turbo, would easily be into the 10's if set up, and driven right, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

Na a Solara with 1000 h.p turbo was having same issues we are having... Traction !!! As with any car with this much torque and power, an auto really makes it easier though ..

My 2JZ is in an Aristo, 4 door sedan, weighing in at about 1680kgs, once the T04z is on, it should be good for low 11's... It would be nice to get it into the high 10's, but that may require a fully worked auto trans to take the power.

So you have run it yet ?? So its all speculation? I wish you good luck. I'm not begging you I'm into any performance car..Btw we have only just run it once at WSID there is more we can do, the times we have done is good for first time out there..

As I said the T04Z would be a good turbo !!!
Its not the motor or power levels alone that get you further than say ?? 11.5's it's the whole set up transmission / suspension...
This is not a drag only car.. As you know to go faster some things require doing to suspension that takes away good road manners..90/10 shocks and 200 Lb rear springs etc..