IMF headers group buy $599!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chase

Approved Vendor
Hello,

I haven't posted in awhile on this forum and i had a few requests for the IMF SC400 headers so i figured i would post a quick group buy. Retail is $999.00 on these headers and i am going to offer them for the lowest price ever of $599.00 plus shipping.

I have new inventory coming in and i want to get the word out on this specific product so i am offering these headers at unbelievable prices. 100% stainless steel headers designed and tested on a 92 SC400 and tested on 92-96 models so far with great results.

100% fit on 92-94 SC400's. 95 and up models may require slight modification to the flanges between the headers and exhaust (angle of the flange and hole location vary on those models years). Its a quick and easy modification that any muffler shop can do under an hour.

So here is the deal.

I need at least 3 people to join, in order to offer the $599.00 price and it is limited to only 5 sets. Once the 5 sets are sold price goes back to retail.

The headers are in stock and ready to ship as soon as we have 3 paid buyers. I wont accept any payment until at least 3 are ready to place an order.

The headers come with a 2 year limited warranty against rust, cracking and any manufacturer's defect.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post on here or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, Chase

hey chase
i'm an interested in purchasing headers!!!
it seems like there is little to none interest in them
let me know if this gb is still going on
thx

hey chase
i'm an interested in purchasing headers!!!
it seems like there is little to none interest in them
let me know if this gb is still going on
thx

No one posted on the this thread but i already sold 3 sets to people who e-mailed me about it. No need to wait for the headers at this point, you can order your right away and it will ship the same day you place your order.

$599 + shipping.

E-mail me to place an order.

Thanks, Chase

I just received my headers from Chase. Excellent guy to deal with, customer service was superb, and I received the headers just a few days after I ordered them. I am very pleased with the build quality of the headers. I'll post again after I get them installed on my SC400. Thanks Chase.

Just wanted to let everyone know i am about to post a group buy for these headers on another site in the next couple of days. I will be offering the same exact deal so if anyone is interested let me know.

$599.00 plus shipping. In stock and ready to ship!

Thanks, Chase

I have a few PM's but for some reason i cant PM back, it just goes to a blank white screen. If anyone needs to reach me or wants to place an order please e-mail me to [email protected]

Thanks, Chase

IMF headers group buy 599

Anyone have connections w/OBX? Im wanting to try these new headers. 550 compared to 1200, think ill take my chances. Im looking to buy these headers by next week and would be nice to save on group buy

are these still available ? , I emailed chase and received a few short replies , and from what I read , he seems trustworthy.
I'm in Australia ,and Have a unique situation, where Neil's (Rush)Headers wont fit my car.
So I'm thinking of taking a chance on these. Just wondering if anybody has any info on these or if Chase is still in business.

cheers

Congrats on the purchase. If you could add a couple of pics to this thread or start a new one for the install it would be very interesting. I just finished installing rush headers but before the purchase I tossed up these IMF headers as well. They should net some nice numbers for sure.

If anyone else is interested i am having a group buy on the IMF headers for $499 plus shipping. Check the Group Buy section or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Chase