Help needed! wiring ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dailey

Hi guys,
Ive started wiring the 1u into my torana, using the uzz31 loom, fuse boxes, etc.
I think i bit off a bit more than i can chew. I tryed chewing like hell, not working.
The only thing i want to keep, apart from the ecu, is the cruise control. if possible.
I have the wiring diagrames, but i think some of the wires dont match up.

Can anyone give me a simple diagramme of how to do this.
Or is there anyone in NW sydney that can do it for me. on site if possible.

PM "Sideshow"

He's an auto sparks who knows his way around the 1UZ very well.

He's based in Girraween.

You could also contact him through SSS Automotive.

sorry ive turned of my pm stuff as everyone on here hands out diagrams willy nilly but when people try to wire things up and get stuck then everyone who hands the diagrams cant back up with diagnostic support so they pm me

anyway if u send me yr harness i can strip it and simplify it and give u help on fitting it back into yr car for a fee or for abit mroe send car to my shop and ill wire it all up so it starts wire up reverse ligths alt light all gauges etc etc

only way i will wir eup the cruise is if i have car at my shop and can wire it up and start and drive the car and test the cruise cause if i do a mail order loom for the cruise and something goes wrong then im stuffed

end of the day its cheaper to ring one of those crusie control guys and get an aftermarket one fitted

one thing i also offer to anyone who has bought a mail order loom of me is help over the phone to assist them in wire up the rest of the loom to their car so if people help my business i help them back i just get pissed when i get 30 calls a day asking for info
and u end up getting nothing done heheheehehehh

so i u want a professional job ring me on 0415 904 947

thanks

jim