A340e witing harness help needed ASAP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cmgaun5390

Looking for an internal transmission wiring harness for an a340e transmission or replacement connectors for the ends. A shop broke two of my connectors and didn't replace them and it's now causing issues with the other two items than the shift solenoids.

Anyone have any ideas

Hi, I've done a couple of master rebuilds on the A340 & A341E and can tell u that that's it a common problem. The connectors become brittle and often the gorilla's that rebuild these trans don't realize the housing have locking tabs on them or they depress them incorrectly and break them off. I'll bet the housings you're after are the 2 pin ones for the LU & LP solenoids as they are Really hard to come by. I've been looking for them too and may have found a supplier here in Aus. The single pin spade jobbies for S1 & 2 are easy to find. I'll post their details of this guy if he comes up with the right part. Let us know how u go.

Part number 90980-11769.
This housing should do the job for the LUP & LP solenoids if the key on the bottom of the connector is removed. Available ex Japan through Amayama

Attachments

• 2 pin connector.JPG
    2 pin connector.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Part number 90980-11769.
This housing should do the job for the LUP & LP solenoids if the key on the bottom of the connector is removed. Available ex Japan through Amayama
Hey man, do you by any chance have the part number for the single wire connector?
Btw, thanks for your help for the two-wire connector.

The connector housings do go brittle from the hot trany fluid, however the single wire ones don't usually break. They are a 6.3mm female spade housing. Most auto shops should sell a connector housing that will do the job. If not, google.