A650e or A340e

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Deafbeat

Have a 1uz project in line need some info :/ .. the project car is currently running the 2jzge vvti .. and since we are short on auto tranny's in the market .. im plannin to use the 2jz auto tranny with it .. im not sure which one it is its either the a340e or the a650e .. in either cases will they both b able to cope with the v8 .. i have the 1uz bellhousin .. will i need anything else ?

thanks

Before u go to far I would think about how u r going to
Control the auto
Pre 98 or 99 2j vvti run 4 spds and after then they ran 5 speed
All controlled by the engine ecu
4 spds are cheap to get working but 5 speed is abit more involved
As u have to find an aftermarket ecu that can handle the 5 speed
And they are a pain to set up when u compare them to a motor

understood .. not an issue that can be managed .. but will need a transmission regardless to get the project running which brings me back to the question with all the electronics sorted can the tranny's be bolted up to the 1uz ? and what would b required apart from the bellhousing :/

will confirm the tranny model before doing the swap as well =]

Either should work fine power wise but I would recommend checking the torque converter / front pump compatability. I think it would be a better idea to get the 1uz trans then you know it will work. Cheers

Use the A340E with a performance valve body. It will last much longer and drive better. Driving better is my opinion, lasting longer is fact.