2jzGE swap into sc400 (simple wiring help needed)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jacobcartmill

Hey guys,
I have been a long time reader of this site, but only recently am in need of some help.
i rebuilt a 95 2jzGE i got for 300 dollars and installed it into my 92 sc400 with a Haltech Platinum Sport 2000 ECU running it.

Everything has gone well with the swap, but there are three body harness plugs at the end of the engine harness by the stock ECU (passenger kick panel): ORANGE, WHITE, and GREY plugs. I have no idea what these plugs power and connect, and I can't find a good diagram of JUST the plugs in the FSM wiring section.

The whole problem is that my AC/Heater control assembly seems to have no power, and i believe it is because I have these three body plugs disconnected. It is painfully cold outside and I have no heater control!!

Also, I'm thinking one of these plugs powers several sections of the stock gauge cluster, as I have no speedo, tach, water temp, oil, etc. on the cluster.

Could someone provide a pinout of these plugs? Or maybe just point me in a direction where I could find some more info?

This is all I can offer

uzz30.jpg