Height Controller

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Scott G

okay have a 90 model LS400
i want to be able to adjust the air bag suspension with a height controller....
they are unheard of here in Australia
can any 1 help me with the purchase of one over here?....

Scott G

I have a Data System ASE 664 on my Celsior VIP. Bought it direct from the manufacturer in Japan. You need to specify which year and model as the wiring harness is different for every vehicle. Horiai at R-spec is sensational, here is his contact details. Good luck....

Satoshi HORIAI/MANAGER

Data System co.,ltd.
Web Site: http://www.datasystem.co.jp e-mail: [email protected]

1-18-2, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022 JAPAN
PHONE : 81-3-53694137
FAX : 81-3-53694138

My ride is a UCF11 1UZ-FE engine w/- air suspension. If you want to look at the Data controller, here is the "Engrish" page for you. The controller is the same as the one in the pic with the blue screen. All up landed price was Y51,150 which included the remote control. (approx $A685.00)

http://www.r-spec.com/electronics/ase/ase.html

yeah mines identical...
ucf 11 1uz fe F-Package..........i have vibrating seats! lol
my walletts hurting at the moment....... i just had to pay 800 dollars to get seatbelts fitted to it to get rego here in SA....
its the biggest load of **** that law....................
the height controller is the next thing on my list now that i had my JDM taillights delivered monday!.......
also i need bottom ball joints for this model.......
does any 1 know where i can get the left and right for a reasonable price?.....
toyota want $200 each for em...........

This is my car, with an ASE664 controller on superlow mode, NOT DRIVEABLE, but looks hot ey?

superlow8pa.jpg

Nnnnniiiiiiccccceeeeeeee

nice chimpy!!!!!
VIP!!!!
how long have you had that 4?....
very nice... i was looking at a similar one not long ago on j spec....... but to get it all registered here in SA is just not possible..... love that super low mode tho...... who cares if ya cant drive with it like that...... you pull up and drop the car on demand lol....
i have decided that i need a height controller!!!!!
is now the next thing on my list..... now that i have my JDM lights and clear front indicators.......
any 1 else got a pic of their car dropd to the ground as a result of a height controller?......

had it for about two weeks, right off the boat.

getting compliance and rwc soon. ill enter MAS and probably advertise it for sale then.

how do you reckin youll go with getting compliance?....
how much you look at selling it 4?.......
wouldnt wanna seperate the height controller from it before you sell it?...
lol
im still trying to get SA rego.......
know any 1 that needs a set of celsior seatbelts?.........
i had to replace mine over here and the 1s in there are perfect still

Hi Scott

U can check out this site here and i think Jeff had one UCF11 Celsior Height Controller ASE664 for sell $350...but the Controller been sold..
neway u still can contact him and ask him to try to source one for ya :)

hey chimpy, thats a very nice celsior u got there!!!
Neway how much u thinking off selling the car for?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey chimpy,
i have a desktop pic that now looks familiar......
i got it from j-spec ages ago........
looks very similar to your beast doesnt it?.......
lol
ive had this pic as my desktop for ages now

Scott G

haha yeh that is my car

i bought it from j-spec but it tell you, they do underquote on landed prices. had to get some things fixed, serviced it myself (all fluids etc). its an f-package, fully options but the nak sys and sunroof.

then naturally, compliane rwc rego etc costs. this one is easy to get rwc so i expect it to sell quick.

i am entering it in MAS this year, going to take interest and then put it on ebay. Seeing as it is now in MINT condition (really good interior), i am thinking somewhere around the 20k mark for it.

nice
i was looking at that one ages ago.....
yeah mines the f package aswell
vibrating seats n stuff.... mines in the black and silver
and im soon to be looking for 17s for it......
as 18s are a little bit out of my $$ range
whats a black f pack with leather and 150,000kms
fully complied in south aus be worth?........
with those tail lights?.........
i might have to sell mine soon
as the distance i do per week is in excess of 600kms

well consider the import of 15 yo cars is now stopped (meaing no more VIP's coming in) if you got kit and wheels/full vip style, i guess around the same range. Standard f-package i would ask around 15k for. f-pack was not an export model, so its much more optioned then standard stuff. even for todays standards, its a bloody good/luxo car

dont worry the toyota engines take a crap load of k's without worry. mine has 160ish and still running very strong.

yeah,
cant find anywhere to get a good vip kit at a reasonable price yet....
mine totally standard.
i got my ball joints today!!!!!!!!!
Thank you castle hill toyota!!!!
i have my long weekened planned out by the looks of it now i have ball joints to fit, and a height controller to chase down.....
yeah im hoping those engines r good for many more kms.

If any one wants the English Data System instructions, I have a set you can have, just pm me and I will post out to you.

i have the ASG-614 in my UZS131 crown. Seriously if you are going for an aftermarket controll AFAIK they all do the same thing, they just look a little different and have different user interfaces.

The cheapest option you will ever get are buying them off Yahoo japan or similar online auction sites. I have seen them go for as little as 8000yen (lets just say under $200 once shipped etc) and they still do the same thing as a $700 brand new equivalent.

Height controllers RULE too. Nothing cooler than driving around with your car on one massive tilt to one side :p