ASI651Ltd-M2 Height controller

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

COFFEE

Does anyone out there have one of these units?
I have one, though when i was feeding the cable to the Display under the carpet a couple of wires pulled out and i don't know which one goes to what pin hole?
If someone out there had one, would they be able to give me the pin# and cable colour assigned to it.

This would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Stephen

Lextreme,
???? are you talking about the standard ecu ?
There are probably much better units out there but it was ok for free.
Very simple unit, two buttons each end of the display.
Two panels of led's showing the height, red= low ,yellow= standard and green= high.
It adjusts independently in pairs.
It plugs into the standard height controller and the height controller lines plug into that ( it piggy backs ).
Its by a company called Data Systems- R Spec.
I found the site but it's all japanese, wouldn't translate.

If anyone could assist me i would greatly appreciate it.

Regards

Stephen

Height controller

Hi Coffee, I had one of those come in my Soarer wreck, im missing the head unit, i kept the cable somewhere i'll try to find it tonight, i know its there somewere buried in wiring pile, how do i know that well i guess i never ever ever throw anything away, well thats what the wife says, i'll do some digging,let you know.
Regards
Lambo

Height Controller

Hi Steven, just could't resist a dig in the junk pile here it is.
at the diplay end a white plug with a small ridge on top at each end the numbers are on the rear of the plug from left to right
1 grey
2 black
3 yellow
4 orange
5 brown
6 green
7 blue
8 white
9 pink
10 red

as i don't have the head unit i hope its the same, by the way do you know whats inside the head unit, i'm a electronics tech and could make up a box etc if its not to complicated.

Regards
Graeme

Lambo,
Your a good man.
Leave it with me, over the weekend ill try open it up and have a look.
Ill see if i can make up a scematic or borrow my mates camera and take some photos.

I was just thinking about what you said ?
If you didn't have the display how do you know what the white plug was too ?
just curious.

Regards

Stephen

Height controller

hi Stephen, That would be great if you can do it, when i got my wrecked Soarer their was this cable hanging out of the dash, being curious i followed it under the carpet to the Air suspention controller, and found it piggy backed into it, some low life removed the head unit at the Auction house i suspect, i don't think the head unit will be all that complex a couple of switches and leds i hope. i suspect it just overides the voltages that come out of the height sensors at the suspention, if your interested i do have some pdfs that explain exactly how the entire air system works, what it does at different speeds etc, the technology blows you away considering it was designed in 1986.
Let me know if the cable matches.
Regards
Graeme

Lambo,
My apologies.
I got very tied up on the weekend, i forgot to borrow my mates digital camera and didin't have the time to trymake a schematic.
I did how ever have a quick look and the plug/s are different to the one you described.
I will try to do it during this week if not deffinately on next weekend.

Regards

Stephen

height controller

Hi Coffee , thanks for letting me know, we could always compare the other end where it piggy backs into the air cpu, they have probably just used different colured wire, but we should be able to work out what pins of the white plug go to where at the CPU end, i find the weekends fly past, no rush just when you get to it
Regards
Lambo

Lambo,
Here are the pictures i promised.
Deffinately note the best shots but the best i could do.

Lambo,
PM me an e-mail address i can send these too.
There are to large to put on the site and a few.

Regards

Stephen