Header flange and parts source

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TundraEddie

http://www.spdexhaust.com

Looks like their site isn't finished yet,but download their catalog and you'll find Toyota V8 header flanges. 3/8" mild steel is standard,but you can also opt for thicker or stainless flanges. Primaries from 1.75" to 2".
They also have all sorts of pipes,bends,collectors,other flanges,and hardware.

For us Aussie enthusiasts, I've bought a complete header kit my 1UZ from this lot in the eastern states. www.castleauto.com.au

This kit has: the flanges, 10 180 degree bends, the collectors, reducers, flanges and gaskets. All in Mild Steel. My plan is to HPC coat them when finished. Was $350 plus $33 for postage to country WA. I payed $30 more and got a couple more 180 bends and some straight lengths of tube. The primary tube size is 41mm(1.625) and the collector output is 3 inches.

EDIT: I'l edit my post by saying that the header flanges bought in this kit are not really up to scratch. The are well cut(lasercut) but poorly designed. The dimensions are not very true.

Those sizes you have there Marco will lose a fair bit of low torque. Perfect if you are planning a supercharger though.
I'm not sure how well they'd be suited to turbo headers either, out of my league.