Finally..... The Rock is Back to SC470TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Guys,

After many years of desire, want and need. I noticed the want is more powerful than need. I have two other cars right now but my want takes over. I recently acquired a black on black 1995 SC400 with 227K miles. The engine is flawless with few things here and there need some attention. The body over all is very good but front right fender got a bruise. This car also has the 1997 front bumper and side skirts. The interior is pretty good. Anyway, I pretty much stole this car. A friend's brother just want to get rid of it and he found the right owner for it.

JamesN and Stevechumo will "BE" my aesthetic and lights consultants. I will be getting the remaining 97 body parts along with a show quality paint with 19" and a lower stand. That is the plan for now and save up more money do swap out the 4.0 to the 4.7 and work from there.

Here are some pictures:

SC470TT%20001.jpg
SC470TT%20003.jpg
SC470TT%20005.jpg
SC470TT%20007.jpg
SC470TT%20009.jpg
SC470TT%20011.jpg

Dude, how come you always get the steals? Looks nice, and it kinda looks like Steve's car minus the rims....

What did you pay for it? That's alot of miles how does it run?

Ahhhhh, do tell Davey old boy....Secrets are for kids... Be a man and tell the tale...

No seriously, looks good man...I am happy for you...

God willing, It looks like one day I will be racing 3 black 95 SC400's and hopefully smoking them all....... Bring it on I say, let's dance!!!!