Few Celsior/LS400 questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

CoronaC

Hey, few questions...

Debadging...
I want to debadge the boot (trunk for you americans) and just want to know if a 90 model celsior badges were just glued on or do they have pins in the back of them, just so i will know if i will have to fill up the holes and paint the boot lid or just give the area a clean.

If they are just the stick on type whats the bext way to get them off without doing any damage to the paint or badges?

Front bumper indicators/Tail Lights
Where can i get the clear front bumper indicators and are they legal in Aus (NSW) and how much do they cost?

Where can i get the tail lights with the clear part in the middle section and how much do they cost for 90 model celsior?

Cheers
Chris

there are holes in the back where the emblems are. for the lights you can try ebay or luxurymods.com

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
Yes on the Celsior when you remove the badges , I think the Celsior badge has something like 8 holes and where the Toyoya emblem is there is at least 4.

As for the clear blinker lenses yes goto luxurymods they are a little more expensive then the ebay ones although from Australia they except paypal from us Aussie and they will arive in about 3 - 4 days from payment.... Cheers