engine harness.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

celler101

Hi guys, hope you can help a desperate man before the wife tries to kill me again for starting another project. I have recently purchased a 1uzfe engine & auto box to go into a 40 series cruiser. Unfortunately it didn't come with the harness or computer. The engine is complete with all the ancillaries though. So my question is how do I tell which harness & computer I need as I understand from this great web site that there are two options???????

Any ECU loom combo will work but be aware the igniters are different between the Crown and other 1UZ's.

The Crown doesn't have an oil levle sensor nor does it have the hydraulic fan wiring.

You could pay up to $500.00 for an uncut loom and ECU.

Do you have the AFM?

Hi, thanks for a speedy reply. No I don't have the airflow meter, but can get hold of one. My main concern is that some auto box's had their own computer & was worried that it wouldn't work correctly with the single computer!

Soarer loom/ecu has bigger injectors than Crown/Celsior.
Early Crown gbox has different speed sensor than Celsior/Soarer, they are not compatible.

There are a few other small issues here and there, but nothing that isn't overcomeable.

engine harness

I have a uncut engine harness if you're interested. Its out of a US spec 1992 LS400 and doesn't have the hydraulic fan set up. it has the traction control plug. i bought it off ebay thinking I would need it. Its just the harness that attaches to the engine. no fusebox. its in very good shape