Parts 1UZFE VVTi front cut engine/harness/loom factory ECU, 5 speed Auto

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cyberdiamond

1UZFE VVTi engine/trans harness/loom factory ECU, 5 speed Auto etc etc

Complete front cut with the engine, 5 speed auto including all the body looms fuse boxes and anything else you might want or need as I have kept it all. I have had the engine running and it ran well.

The ecu does NOT have the security inbuilt/enabled so you won't need to worry about ignition transponders, keys etc to get this running.
Although I do have the original keys, steering column and ignition barrel, dash etc if you want it.

I have spoken to companies that can wire this so it is plug and play for $650 - $950. Just send the loom out and get it back turn key for your conversion if you can't or don't want to do it yourself.

Will supply the factory manual that I ordered from Toyota for this as well.

Happy to put on a pallet and ship it to you cheaply.

1uz vvti

hey man, i'm interested in the complete package give me call i've pm'ed you my number
regards jordan

just wondered how you cant tell it has no security in the ecu,as i was told all vvti v8 had security...only asking as i have a 99 ls 400 4.0 vvti engine???cheers...

PM Sent......

The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. yadda yadddaaa yaddaaa :p

I still have a set of Argo rods that I will part with.

The other parts I still have are all the body looms, fuse boxes, dash looms, complete digital dash side to side, heater box, steering column, ignition barrel and original keys etc.

Brand new VVTi timing belt.

CNC billet oil relocation plate with o'rings suit any 1UZ, 2UZ (VVTI & non VVTI) & 3UZ

Pink 3UZ injectors.

Early Soarer billet fuel rails with all injectors, pulsation dampers etc.