Engine Harness Plugs.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Quadcob

I am about to do a new engine loom for an aftermarket ECU, but found the hacked up harness I have is missing some plugs I need. I don't want to butcher the engine harness in the car so I am after a supply of plugs(preferably new ones) to make up the new loom. So can anyone suggest a supplier of the harness plugs(not OEM). Used google, but little luck.

Warren

Warren, what is the manufacturer of the plugs/connectors you're after?

On your side of the pond, I'd probably try Sideshow first. If he doesn't have them, he may be able to source them for you.

John,
The plugs are from the engine loom, so I would say toyota or their supplier. I probably confused people by saying not OEM. I should have put not from Toyota/Lexus dealer spare parts.
I was thinking Sideshow for the parts, I was hoping he would replay and I could get his new contact details in Queensland.

Warren

Forgot to add I bought all mine from Ballenger along with IAT sensor and MAP sensor.

Great service and quick delivery. They might have a listing by engine, drop them an email or I can have a look when I get home in a few days.

i can get some of the plugs with the terminals
just beware toyota sells plugs but not the terminals
i have the toyota pdf for most toyota plugs but u cant get terminals thru toyota
some plugs are 15 to 20 bucks each by time u get seals and terminals
did u want them for stand alone ecu or for the factory ecu when u need to run everything
it does at up in the end
write a list of what plugs u need

hey cobber they guy paid 300 bucks for that bunch of plugs from pheonix
i find most will say thats abit steep
thats y i wrote it does add up
i used to have alot of old 2nd hand plugs but got the shits and threw about 10 looms and afew big boxes of crap in the bin

I agree it does add up, I made sure mine came with pigtails as the terminals are too fiddly to mess around with.

I bought Injector plugs, Coil plugs, knock sensor and crank sensor plug all the rest was good. The cam sensor plugs I just use generic waterproof 2 pin plugs. From memory all the plugs were about $6 - 10 each with pigtails. I bet local Toyota would want a lot more.

I do have a list of all the part numbers for all the 1uz plugs at home.

It would cost quite a bit by the time you bought all the plugs including tps, igniter and idle speed etc but these are generally in good condition and can be snipped off the old loom with a 6" pigtail to connect to.

yes pigtails are good
but when buying new i always try to get new terminals and seals
i have 1000 bucks worth of hand help crimpers
plus a battery crimper worth 2500 it rocks heheheh

yer my good scanner is 7g brand new but i bought it of local auto elect in sydney
for half price as it was 2nd hand and he wasnt using it much
now i have about 4 of them
and i just got a tech 2 aswell with latest holden firmware