Wanted Engine Wiring Harness, NON-VVT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kildea

Looking for a harness, or part of one. I won't need the whole thing so I'd consider ones that are cut up a bit as long as the coolant sensor pigtails, tps pigtail, vr sensor pigtails, and injector pigtails are intact.

Please let me know the price, would need this shipped to Massachusetts.

I have a complete 94 sc400 harness I'll sell U for 150$ shipped. Zero cut connectors, but a few of the plugs are cracked. mainly the coolant temp plugs. so it will probably work just fine fo you.

I have a complete 94 sc400 harness I'll sell U for 150$ shipped. Zero cut connectors, but a few of the plugs are cracked. mainly the coolant temp plugs. so it will probably work just fine fo you.

Thanks for the offer, but I am really looking for something with good coolant, tps, vr sensor, and injector connectors. I plan to cut it up anyways.

I may still have one laying around I'll take a look this weekend and see what I have. If I don't get back to you by next weekend shoot me a pm and remind me.

I have a complete harness off a 93 ls400 I'll do for the150 shipped offered by the other guy. I'll take a closer look at it when I get home but I'm pretty sure all the connections are in good condition