Components for manual conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

91_4x4runner

I'm starting with a 1991 4Runner with a 3VZ-E and R150F transmission and swapping to a 1UZ-FE with an R150F transmission.

I sent an email to Dellow Automotive in regards to my swap and they sent me a list of parts and prices of items required for the swap.

Their list includes:
Bellhousing
Pilot bushing
Clutch fork and clip
Clutch Plate
Flywheel + bolts
Pressure plate
Push Rod (adjustable)
Thrust Race and Carrier
Slave cylinder
Push rod

Now, I'm no expert so I could use some help on the parts that I'll actually need from them. Obviously, one of the main components I need will be the bellhousing and flywheel. I was planning on sourcing my flywheel from SuperRunner, so I crossed that off the list. As it were, my 4Runner already has a slave cylinder which should work fine, so I should be able to remove that off the list. The clutch fork might be necessary if its a different length (again, I don't know). I realize that I'll need a clutch/pressure plate and whatnot, but shouldn't any R150F clutch work? Can someone who has performed the swap chime in please? Thanks y'all. Take care, Eric.

The bearings, clutch, etc, should all be stock toyota parts of one form or another - you might have to do a little research to figure out which parts exactly. The biggy is the bellhousing and flywheel. SuperRunner has flywheels available, but last I checked the bellhousings were only finished for the W series trans, not the R's. Its been a long wait, and unless you have new info, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were in a hurry!

I'm going to need one before the summer is over, and its looking more and more like I'll order from Dellow and pay the shipping, although I still haven't ruled out a custom fabrication, but thats a LOT of work.

So all of my stock parts should mesh up correctly except for the bell housing by the sound of it? I'll e-mail the guys at Dellow again and see if any of their parts are "special".

I am also gathering parts. If you search phil bradshaw he talks about the 3sgte flywheel as a very workable unit for this swap. This leaves only the bell housing as a custom one off unit. Good luck.