diesel to petrol / gas engine conversion emissions components

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Rummat81

Hello All,
I have a 91 2LTE powered LJ78 landcruiser. I have been reading about the 1uz conversions and thinking of doing one. On my truck, there are just two fuel hoses coming into the engine bay, inlet to the filter from tank and return to the tank.
My questions are:
1. How do we deal with evaporative emissions when converting from diesel to petrol, are charcoal canisters and other parts necessary, in my province i do not have to worry about emissions.
2. specific to 1uz conversion, would using the existing suppy/return lines be enough, would it need to plumb more lines.
4.Is performance/reliability dependent on any of these components?
3. I have heard about vapor lock, can it affect such a conversion anyone has any experiences?

Thanks for all your time.
Ali.

I have done one already. Am in the middle of another one now. Im using a VVTi engine that has one fuel line only, and have used the VVTi fuel pump. So the regulator is with the pump. Exccess fuel stays in the tank.
Its a relatively easy conversion. Biggest problem will be the oil pan. I used a 2UZ pan from the 100 series Landcruiser. Straight bolt on. [email protected]