Cleaning aluminium components

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Barrow 9799

Is there any product or info on cleaning the aluminium as it has oxidised and looks like crap. I have wire buffed removable bits but was wondering if there was a easier way to clean it off?
Cheers:bad:

Try "Clorox bleach wipes" at any supermarket here in the States, don't know about where you are at...

Those wipes made my alluminum Land Cruiser rims look like new when no other polish or cleanser could...I was amazed... Worked better then alluminum polish...I think the bleach on the wipe towels had something to do with it....

I have used Chemtec Blitz, its a mild phosphoric acid and works well, old corroded aluminum comes up nearly ike new. Not as good as bead blasting but as good as i could get things at home. Got it from the local auto parts shop (Odin Autos for Perth ppl). Brush the stuff on and hose off after 10-20mins, need to do it a couple of times though on bad corrosion.

Agree with maxpower....chemtech blitz. Is available at 'autobahn' stores. You cant miss it on the shelf, its the one that you need dark glasses for, its flourescent pink.

If you use it neat, and can submerge components, it will strip them of everything.....including cadmium plating...so be careful what you use it on. Does an awesum effortless job though.

Elliot