Injector cleaning and servicing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SC400TT

Besides RC Engineering, are there any other companies anyone has experience with? I know this is important, but to pay approximately $24 per injector to RC...That will cost me $400. I have 16 injectors.

Thanks,

Ryan

3-4 years ago I used Kinsler for cleaning and flowing a set at about half the price of RC. I don't think I received new o-rings back with them, however, and their packaging wasn't as "neat" as RC's with their little sealed bubble wrap baggies, etc.

David and others here have bragged on Jim @ Injector Perfector: http://www.theinjectorperfector.net/ and I intend to give him a try for my next set of injectors.

Yes,

Jim does good job. He also prove new seals and O-rings too. Always prompt service and very good price. I would definately give him a call. Just tell him David refer you.

I contacted Jim at Injector Perfector recently asking about low impedance RX7 550 cc/min and electric plugs. He had them. Paid by Pay Pal and he shipped them to Lex to be included with some other parts being shpped. These are used, reconditioned, flow balanced and neatly packed in individual plastic bags with plastic caps on each end. I am impressed and very happy. No muss and no fuss.

Does anyone know if turbo dsm (Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-t & GSX, Eagle talon ect) 450 cc stock injectors will fit into the 1uzfe? I'm parting out 2 of them right now, so I have 8 total injectors & the resistor packs for both sets of the.