Any Interest in a Oil Relocation Adaptor Plate?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I am in the process of make a few oil relocation adaptor plate specifically for the UZFE motor. It will be direct bolt on with two 3/8" npt outlets. All you have to do in get two 3/8" npt male fitting and you can pretty much relocate your oil to anywhere. This is also great for turbos too.

This plate will be exact copy of the orginal oil housing. Please let me know while I am doing mine.

David

David, put me down for one, but I don't need the NPT fittings, just the plate.......unless you want to provide it with -8 or -10 AN male fittings, already welded in? :ponder:

Hey John,

You got PM about the wheel. I got some great news on it. The plate will be 3/8" thick aluminum with 3/8" npt pre-threaded. From the 3/8" npt (female) you can put in anything you want with it. Such as 3/8" npt male with 8 AN male or any combination with 3/8" npt male. I will have pictures in a week or so. By doing this mod you will save alot of room for turbo manifold. I will not charge any extra then my cost plus shipping. As for the oil pressure sensor. You can get a 3/8" npt male with 8 AN male with a 1/8" npt side port. Earl's part number: from Summit Racing: AER-FBM2279
aer-fbm2279_w.jpg

Thanks David, I just replied on the trigger wheel.

I'll definitely take one of those plates; I'll modify it for my own purposes once I get it.

Thanks!

1/2" thick ally would be better than steel and lighter to post, no painting etc.

Looks like there's a Lextreme market for them.

Ok Guys,

I got 5 pieces being made out of 1/2" aluminum with water jet cutting. I have no idea what the price going to be. If anyone want one, please speak up now. This is an improved version too.

david

No it doesn't use the figure 8 shape gasket. Its a flat surface. I used silicone for sealing. Not an issue at all. The kidney or figure 8 shape will take alot of machining. More like CNC. However, these will be water jet cutting. I also move the two ports slightly away so it will give little more room for fitting. They didnt give me the price that is why I dont know what my final cost going to be. However, what ever i pay will be the price you pay....

No... not really.. i can call tomorrow to add one more.... I just dont want to order parts that will not be sold. If we have 6 members then i will order 6 pieces than. Anyone else?