Any Interest in a Oil Relocation Adaptor Plate?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It looks like:

1. Lextreme
2. cribbj
3. zidaro
4. el_diablo
5. 91_4x4runner
6. unclear on whether Zuffen wants one.

EDIT: I know that there are people on UZSwap.com who would like to get one of these as well for fitment in Toyota trucks/suv's.

Ok,

I just made another 5 pieces and I was told they should be ready by next Tuesday. We will see. So anyone need one please speak up now.

Glad I posted this up, seems as though there are a few more people than just myself into this.
Thanks David, for making up some more- and improving. Keep me on that list, tell me where and how much.
aaron

Sorry I missed you Cobber; I don't know how it happened.

1. Lextreme
2. cribbj
3. zidaro
4. el_diablo
5. 91_4x4runner
6. Zuffen
7. 1UZ-HZ
8. Smitherz
9. V8_IS200_marcus
10. MightyAl
11. Cobber

Ok gang,

Got the price confirmed. Each plate is $25 usd plus shipping to the USA is $5.00 and out of USA is $10. Please paypal me with the proper amount. As I am doing this for you guys. My paypal is [email protected]. FYI I will be on vacation next week, most likely I can not send them out until July 15th. However, please start sending me the money and put some note on it. I only recognize screen name not your real name. So put your screen name on the note area also.

I just order another 5 pieces for some future interest....

Thanks

david

Hey david,

You say it's the same as original, but which one?

I'm looking for this type (I have the front mount downangle one think LS400)

oil3.jpg

if it looks like that put me down for one! or sell me an original one like this.

Grtz Thomas

Thomas,

Here is a picture of the mild steel with laser cut.

attachment.php

Here is a mess picture of the mild steel plate in attached to the oil pump.
attachment.php

I really doesn't matter what type of oil housing (LS, SC, Soarer and so on) you have. This plate mount directly to the oil pump.

Attachments

• IMG_3059.jpg
    IMG_3059.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 30
Hey david,

You say it's the same as original, but which one?

I'm looking for this type (I have the front mount downangle one think LS400)

oil3.jpg

if it looks like that put me down for one! or sell me an original one like this.

Grtz Thomas

That is cool as hell Thomas. I have never seen one of those. I wish I would have had one about 6 months back after my buddy had a fight with putting fittings in for his oil cooler relo. Thanks for putting that up.