1UZFE twin AFM help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZX83

i need info regarding running 2 AFM's for a twin throt setup in my 1UZFE MX83

1. Can you simply wire the 2 senders in parallel, then off to the ecu using a resistor network to compensate?

2. How hard is it to convert to MAP sensor? ie: will the stock computer run OR can it be wired into the stock ecu?

any tech info on this topic will be great

just go aftermarket

i think yr wasting yr time and might take u ages to get it correct

im sick of my 1uz these days bloody thing uses too much fuel

they are not really economical in std form and playing with air flow meters

will make it worse

another thing is what else are u goin to mod

if yr running just the twin air flows and std ecu and nothing else then u might go backwards

power gain for money and time wasted i think its not justified

if u plan to doo mor emods down the the track just save for a few weeks and get a microtech and wire it up

and guess what no air flow meters needed

save money and spend it on somehting usefull

im sick of my 1uz these days bloody thing uses too much fuel

they are not really economical in std form

Seriously mine gets great gas milage, way better then the 7m, middle 20s on my drive to work and lower 30s on long highway cruses.

back to the topic of the thread, i agree save up for a standalone and make it map. aem, megasquirt, haltech, motec, eletromotive, to name a few.

cheers for info, at the moment its only got a 3" cat back and custom extractors and manual conversion
in the future ill be upgrading to a adaptronic but for now if i get my spare plenum modified and fit it all when the ecu is changed it sould be all ok
just toyin with ideas at the moment, still twin throt will nice nice and responsive,

economy is great in mine i get around 550kms to 60L and thats not being to light on the foot either