My 1uzfe twin turbo finnished!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

maajola

I finaly got i finnished and dynoed! 960hp and 1060Nm(1060Nm = 782Tq) on pump gas.
I will post a small movie from the dyno later on.

Good damn, thats impressive!

Please give us a complete spec list.

You must come to "Gatebil" at Rudskogen in July.

AWESOME!! great results.. the car should be wonderfully scary to drive..
veryhappy.gif

can you give us more specific details?--how many lbs boost? what kind of fuel? ecu? etc..

Great to hear that you like it!

Here are some spec.

CP pistons (custom)
Arrow rods (custom)
Custom cams
Custom valvesprings
Arrow lifter buckets (custom)
Heads ported
Twin ITS 61mm turbos
Twin HKS GT2 (50mm) wastegates
Tial Blow offs
Custom made intake (home made)
Custom made exhaust manifold (home made)
Delfi 96lb injectors
Autronic SM4 ECU

Here is a link to my webpage. http://www.ultimatestreet.com/

And here is a small movie from dyno.

http://people.su.se/~jowi3244/misc/maajola_gtr_dyno.avi

Absolutely AWESOME!..... Did u dyno it in an engine dyno? I couldnt believe how hot it got over a short period of time..... Love the glow...

Yes, it is in a engine dyno.

Regarding the glow, you have to have in mind that it produces over 820hp and 7500rpm in that pull.

I didnt have time to film the 961hp/8500rpm pull. Im realy sorry for that. I will scan my dyno-paper tonight so you can see the power curve.

BTW, it felt that we killed the engine when we did over 20 900hp+ pulls =)

Lextreme said:
Absolutely AWESOME!..... Did u dyno it in an engine dyno? I couldnt believe how hot it got over a short period of time..... Love the glow...

That is soooo killer!
98RON = 92/93 octane. Not living in aus... I think they can get really good 98 RON at Shell stations, but they can correct that at will.

Refresher links to maajola's awesome project:
Teaser
First start
First start video

Attachments

• earls48i.jpg
    earls48i.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 35
Thats right!
But I live in Sweden. We can actualy get 99RON on shell stations. But mine is fine with 95RON octane.

Toysrme said:
That is soooo killer!
98RON = 92/93 octane. Not living in aus... I think they can get really good 98 RON at Shell stations, but they can correct that at will.

Refresher links to maajola's awesome project:
Teaser
First start
First start video

So, how much would it cost me to get that 4-stage dry sump? yes, I am getting expensive tastes LOL! Did you do that dry sump yourself? Awesome acheivement!

*EDIT* Oh, and need some vids of that monster on the street!!!

The pump itself cost about $1000. Then you need a tank, thats about $400. You also need the drysump oil pan, I made my by myself so I dont know about the cost. And finaly all the hoses =(. Dont underestimate the cost of braded hoses (atleast in Sweden)

I will post a movie as soon as the snow goes away.

KazeSupra said:
So, how much would it cost me to get that 4-stage dry sump? yes, I am getting expensive tastes LOL! Did you do that dry sump yourself? Awesome acheivement!

*EDIT* Oh, and need some vids of that monster on the street!!!

when are going to compete in this ultimate rally race? let us know how you do. This engine seems pretty much all custom except for the block, nice work!