1UZ VVTI wiring needed (LS400,SC400,UZS15x etc)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

George_R

Staff member
Searching the boards gives broken links at best. V-eight dot com has vvti diagrams only for the 3UZ series. Though there are plenty of 1UZ swaps around. Would someone share any diagram available?

Sad to say you are going to spend some coin. I think that it is techinfo.com, create and acount for 24 hours which should cost about $15 USD then download till your heart is content. Pretend that you're somewhere like WA

samsdad well that's already something!
Is there any way to know beforehand if techinfo.com has the diagrams I need?
Namely, JDM UCF20 engine management/security system/auto transmission wiring diagrams.

For a complete set, the price is very reasonable.

Sort of.. Part number off your ECU.. Should start with 89661 and you go thru toyodiy to "Reverse engineer" it to find out what it is out of and use your brain to go from there and find the equivalent model, then look at wiring colors and think again. The hardest part is the fear of doing the wiring and from there it is easy. Find the diagram for the Altezza and the one for you engine and match the pin outs. Simple as that and you know you can do it

As I previously said, mine is off Celsior UCF2x . Has 5 connectors (same pin configuration is found on ECU's for post 98 Hiace (5VZ-FE), post 98-00 Chaser Tourer S (1JZ-GE), 2000 up JZX110 IR-V (1JZ-GTE), JZS161 Aristo (2JZ-GTE) and others)

Plus my ECU has 1 additional connector for security system (same as with late JSZ161 Aristo).

What I'm really afraid of is that sometimes USDM ECU's have totally different pin configuration (for example, this is true when comparing VVTI 2JZ-GTE ECU's off 1997 USDM Supra and 1997 Aristo).

I would agree that ECU's with same pin configuration would have common wiring parts.

Last edited:
dont be a tight ass
just pay the 15 bucks and spend a full day getting alot fo stuff
even if it doesnt match perfectly all the info helps
i just paid 50 bucks for a rapidshare account for 150 days
i dont care bout few dollars here and there as in the end it helps with wiring stuff up quicker
ive paid for 5 dvds which have workshop manuals for most usa cars up to 2007
was worth every dollar
i even paid 500 bucks for 2jzvvti facotry workshop manuals
ive only wired up 2 recently so still havnt made my money back but if i need info quickly
i pay whatever it takes
u cant put a price on technical info

sideshow
You're right in general. Except for that wiring cars is not my business, I just occasionally help friends with it, they usually weld something to my ride in return.

So for me, it's not a matter of how much it costs. If I download something I don't need right now it's very likely I would not need it ever.

Would greatly appreciate links to any other paid sources though.

really 15 bucks is nothing
people like u is why i dont give out anything hehehe
everyones a tight ass hehehe

Anyway I'm not going to have a free day for weeks. It's enough to figure out how to pay and what to get from there. Note I'm not asking you personally for some gift, that's quite a selfish opinion.