Wanted WTB: 1UZ rear sump setup, UZ VVTi wiring harness

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jaemus

Hi guys
Like it says, I'm chasing these parts. I'm building a VVTi 1UZ for a JZA80 Supra and the motor I bought came without a sump, so I need:

- Complete Soarer / SC400 rear sump setup including the alloy intermediate plate, oil pickup, dipstick and all bolts. (I have no sump currently so nothing to trade and no bolts).

- 1UZ VVTi wiring harness, a 2UZ/3UZ harness may also suit, will also consider cheap 1UZ non-VVT if the price is right. Im going standalone so what I really need is the plugs etc.

I'm in NSW, Australia but will happily pay shipping for interstate and consider international if you can organise it at your end and provide a $ figure for the shipping.

You can also contact me via email or messenger on [email protected] or anytime on 0409 595 364 (please leave a message if i dont answer)

Why didnt toyota do the 1uz into the supra?. They fit so well and pretty much bolt in. Stock gearbox position with stock mount, stock engine mounts, stock oil filter housing. Really easy to do. I get to wiring plugs I dont have new from dismantlers from other toyota models. You will need to drill the mounting holes on the rear sump if its from a gen 1 or 2 motor. Cheers

Hey gloverman, thanks for the reply

I quite agree, It would have been nice to have as an option on the Supra.

Will resort to getting harness parts from the wreckers if I need to :)