1uz-fe VVTi + manual ecu wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

napilnik

Hello friends!
i put 1uz-fe vvti (from crown uzs151 1998-1999 year model) into my altezza (is200) + r154 (from supra 70)
164242154.jpg
163960361.jpg

& plug sp2+ sp2- from abs sensor - works fine! no errors with EXTENSION HOUSING (ATM) sensor ))

but PWR (green lamp) is lighting & i think that vvti doesn't work fine (have no scanner)

how should i run ecu - P or N or D position to work fine? )

Last edited:
what do u mean p n or d
do u want to trick the ecu
the prob some people have is wont rev past 3 or 4000 rpm if it thinks its in neutral
not sur eif this is the case with vvti 1uzs
best of getting a scanner onto it
otherwise yr wasting your time
a scanner will point u in right direction if there is a problem

actually Im asking if the toyota 1UZFE VVTI from Celsior has immobiliser? Cause it didn't came with it.
And also if any of you have the diagram of wiring it... Im thinking of setting it in to a altezza Rs200 (4 cylinder)
Thank you

Hi I planning on the same swap in my IS300 but with a non vvti 1uz, a M90 supercharger and post 05 350z 6 speed from what I understand you need to wire P or N into the neutral safety switch for the car to start as far as driving I don't think anything needs to be done special my car is an auto and I can't teach it out in P or N with The autobox so I don't understand why it wouldn't rev past 3 or so if it thinks its in N but the vvti v8 ecu is probably a lot different Google search 1uz manual swap and check for awnsers there