1UZ VVTi in Limp mode after going manual

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

msmile

Hi guys!
I have Toyota Supra 1uz VVTi conversion, and after going manual the stock ecu thinks its in Parking or Neutral, and limits revs to 3k rpm (this is my prediction only).
Is there any chance to trick the engine ecu by adding voltage to the gear selector pin? How many volts it needs? Which pin is it actually?

If someone has been in this situation, your help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

never had any problems wiring them up in manual form
did u join the start inhibitor wires together

how about cut those wires and do not have any wires from auto connected

clutch start car as without those wires connected it wont crank
then road test it
see if problem is still there

Didnt really get which start inhibitor wires you mean?
I have no single wire from the auto connected to the ecu. The car starts and drives fine up to 3000rpm.

I am aware stock ecu limits revs to 3000rpm on P and N, so tried to give 12v on D, 2, 3 gear pins on ecu to trick it but that didnt work.
I about to install genuine OBDII socket from lexus LS400, but cant really find the wiring diagrams.
Thanks!

cut the sta and the nsw wire from the ecu and see if that makes a difference
if not then just fit the auto back in

surely theres someone over there u can take it to to fix it

cut the sta and the nsw wire from the ecu and see if that makes a difference
if not then just fit the auto back in

surely theres someone over there u can take it to to fix it
Any of those doesnt make any sense mate! I need to trick the ecu auto box is in D or L gear, that is the question!

maybe just take it to someone who knows what they r doing and stop staring at the stars

when u remove auto the engine will not crank
so u have to join two wires on the inhibitor plug
one is the sta and one is the nsw
once they r joining it means the engine ecu thinks its it park or neutral

im not sure if this is your problem but ive had this similar issue with an old 1j ecu

otherwise goto you library and get your worn library card out and borrow some books and learn how all this shit works hehehe

Guys what is wrong with you?? I said the engine cranks and runs fine, that means such a beginners bits like NSW are solved ages ago and I thought its clear for anyone whos into wiring these engines.

I did repeat my question earlier: how to trick the ecu to think shifter is in D or L? I cant find the voltages coming from the shifter to the ecu. And pins?

Please dont be mistaken with pre-vvti 1uz as they dont have rev limiter on P or N.

Thanks again!

Unfortunately not all 1uz's revs on N or P and I have seen few examples of that. Does it comes to a region where it was sold?

Don't know. I mostly have my hands on JDM stuff. Never seen RPM cut when in N/P on any JDM 1JZ,2JZ,1UZ,3UZ,3S,4GR ( I assume the engine is in good shape and is wired properly)