1uz Hilux Problems

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
maybe u have bad earth for dash
anyway try swapping plugs over on ignitors to see if
other ignitor has similar tacho problem
what number is on yr ignitors i might have some as i did colelct some over the past few years
dont know many importers up this way personally
just the ones in magazines

201 is same as a 4ag 20v ignitor
think they are on soarers or celsiors
i should have atleast one or more
lying around

ST185 Celica too. By the way replace your left hand ignition coil, in fact do both and when you go to Repco or similar pretend that you have a 1990 LS400. For some reason I was posessed to do this yesterday and we're now back to saying to the mrs "Get in, Belt up and shut up.. And hang on". Wife hated it and the kids loved it and Sams lil mate went home and told his dad that the SS Comonwhore was "A gutless bit of sh!t" which went down well as that family like to thump the bible a bit

ive got 2 x 201 ignitors
one 125 and one 123
and maybe some others
also have 3 coils that would work on a 1uz
they all look similar prog off a celica or 4age corolla
50 bucks each part if u want

got heaps of other crap which ill prob put on ebay when i get motivated and rest
ill give to my kids to bang up hehehe

Many of the Toyota ignitors can be interchanged onto 1uz. They big numbers are just to confuse people. Check out the smaller Toyota part number and those in the know will understand eg sideshow and samsdad. Cheers

Just a quick update. Found the problem yesterday. It was the wiring that conects to the igniters. It was touching the headers and melted the plastic causing it to short out. Starting blowing efi fuses. All fixed now i hope.