1uz-hilux running problems

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

b0gged

yo
i have a 89 celsior 1uz in my 84 hilux. its running a 97 soarer loom and 4 plug (grey) soarer ecu. it revs freely and drives ok, doesnt seem to be affected by the lack of auto trans signals..(eg. revs past 4000 which apparently some dont without a speed signal from the trans) i only have 2 problems with it. at idle, it will rev,and die, rev and die, it never stalls, just revs and dies every 2 seconds or so, except when its stone cold it will idle sweet for a minute or so.. then goes into its little game. first thing i checked--efi temp sender wasnt wired in, so i wired it in and makes no difference.. i am only running 2 oxygen sensors at the moment, but will that affect the running that badly? the only other things i havnt wired in is one temp sender that i think is for the fans (no continuity when cold but cant get it to close circut when its hot either) which is close to the efi sender, and shares the same 2 pin plug type. and the air intake temperature sensor. the second problem is, driving the truck down a hill, engine brakes as normal for the first 2 seconds, and then suddenly feels like the engine has stopped completely, eg slows a lot faster, but as soon as you stab the gas the engines fine... sorry if this was a bit hard to follow but any help would be great as i dont think the engine is doing as well as it could be....

hey mateimlooking at doingthe same to my 1984 hilux just wondering if engine went in all good or did u have to adjust or relocate nething off the engine? did u use the front sump engine? any help would bmuch appreciated cheers