1uz heads on a 2UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

i20rider

Ok so im finaly geting ready to do my build that i have been talking about for about 3 years

I always here that the 1uz heads flow better. But will i actualy gain anny power.

Im gona get the rebuild kit. With the rods and pistons. So eventualy i can boost it. But untill i get the turbo built i will just up my shot. But as far as just. Buying the bottom end and putting it in. What are some of the issues moat people have.

I ask this bc i never see big powere 2uzs

whoever told you that the 1uz heads flow better is dead wrong. The 2uz heads stock flow better than a port and polished 1uz head.
The real advantage to using the 1uz heads is that there are billet cams available.

also if you want to see a big power 2uz with 1uz heads look up paul carey.
1100hp If I remember correctly.

and, I also have a 2uz with 1uz heads that's going into my supra.

whoever told you that the 1uz heads flow better is dead wrong. The 2uz heads stock flow better than a port and polished 1uz head.
The real advantage to using the 1uz heads is that there are billet cams available.

also if you want to see a big power 2uz with 1uz heads look up paul carey.
1400 hpIf I remember correctly.

and, I also have a 2uz with 1uz heads that's going into my supra.

Fixed,..;)

Got ya. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row. Befor i start spending a tone of money

Im wonting to get the complete engine rebuild kit with the rods and pistons. Then put som cames in it.

So inorder to get some good aftermarket cams im gona need to get 1uz heads.

Also. Are there some cams that are boost. And. Nitrous friendly

Yes I guess they are not mass produced like Chevy or Ford parts ..
I think $1500 N.Z although freight will cover exchange rate..

Will do. I know they have 2uz cames. But what would be the differance. If i got 1uz heads and some cames or just heldon to my 2uz heads and got some cames re ground. I havent seen anyone boost a tundra properly yet. Just trying to make sure i dont screw this up.