is the pic in my sig, too large?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deankdx

just for fun, i've put a pic in my sig,(hosted on photobucket.com)
does it have any issues being the size it is? might not be there long as i might update it with the next explosion of parts
thanks Dean

How did you get that picture of your engine next to your user name? I can't figure it out. Oh, and by the way those are some fat tires and rims!!!! What car is that?

jibby said:
How did you get that picture of your engine next to your user name? I can't figure it out. Oh, and by the way those are some fat tires and rims!!!! What car is that?
thats a pic of my motor in the "avator" you will have to resize whatever pic you want in there fairly small, (might not look so good that small too if there's a lot of detail) then edit avator whn you click on the User CP thing on the search bar??? hard to explain, click browse and get it from your computer in the same way you would upload a pic to this site.

YEAH,i was going to mention the rims too! LOOKS TOUGH

Sorry for using this thread as a test, but just seeing if mine works.....doesn't seem to update old post with the new signature...??

Edit: Sweet it works!!! If it gives people the sh!ts let me know and I'll remove it....

twisty_toy94 said:
Sorry for using this thread as a test, but just seeing if mine works.....doesn't seem to update old post with the new signature...??

Edit: Sweet it works!!! If it gives people the sh!ts let me know and I'll remove it....
Just noticed yours in Guts's thread, LOOKS Great, might do similar when i'm not blowing mine up. i lke your colour coded spark plug covers in there.
same for me: if My sig pic is too big i'll change it.

Make your sig pic wider, and not as deep.
Nothing annoys me more than having to scroll down two pages (exageration, i know) to read the next reply.
Yours isnt too bad though.