Intro Yodathespian87

PARTS FOR SALE: Limited availability on EGR Delete Kits, Torque Converters and Supercharger Brackets. Email for info: [email protected]

yodathespian87

Hey guys figured I would say hello. Here is my 94 SC400 when I first bought it for $500.

It needed a timing belt a idler pulley and a water pump.

I bought it for the engine. As of now I am currently driving it as my DD, until I finish my 3.4 swap in my 93 4Runner.

YOTAMOTA

I LOVE It!!!!

You got a lot of work to do. That is going to be one very exclusive runner when its done. Starting a 1uz swap myself on one but hope to do something like this one down the road.

Attachments

spf_lexus

hey yoda,

I'v been looking for an sc400 shell for quite a while now. I'm from California and really dont have connections in southern CO. Do you know of any junk yards that would sell a clean sc400 shell (complete body w/o engine/trans) for a couple hundred? I have an sc400 transmission, engine, ecu and harness... just need a candidate! Any help appreciated.

yodathespian87

The junk yards here in the springs don't have any nice Toyotas and Lexus. Denver on the other hand, I have great luck finding parts for my 3.4 swap. I also check Craigslist every day. Here is one that has been on there. When are you needing this stuff? I am planning on ripping mine apart by last summer provided I get my 4Runner going then I could sell ya mine.

Here is the link for that one on CL

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/1618021200.html

spf_lexus

lol I would pick that one up just for the vvti motor! Those 4.0 vvt's are hard to find/get for cheap. I'm holding out for a clean body w/o anything under the hood. Thanks tho.

yodathespian87

Yeah he only wants $950 for the entire car. Most places I go for parts are up in Denver and they come from wrecks. If you want a good shell keep checking Craigslist, thats what I do as I moved here from Las Vegas 4 years ago.