Intro and proposal

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Considering the budget, supercharging seems like a better alternative...FI is expensive however way you do it...Things tend to break or need to be replaced or whatever...Projects usually end up 2-3 times more than original budget...lol..

Yeah from what I've researched I could get a basic setup for around 2k and run 6-7psi and that's not including supporting mods like the trans, tune up ect so I say it done for somewhere in the ballpark of 3-3.5k.

Yeah from what I've researched I could get a basic setup for around 2k and run 6-7psi and that's not including supporting mods like the trans, tune up ect so I say it done for somewhere in the ballpark of 3-3.5k.
Yep. Supercharging is the best economical setup within that range. For up to 8 psi, it's not necessary for a tune-up. Tuning it will make a little more power and run better, but you're looking for another $500 - $1K.

Turbocharging it will start somewhere from $3K and up.

Yup so I'll star collecting parts and such, hopefully everything will be said and done by september. Also I want to do a tune up before anything just as assurance to make sure my engine is up to date on maintenance and healthy enough for boost.