Chinewalkers intro with some GS460 action

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chinewalker

Hi all, My names Elliott, im 22 and live in vancouver.

I have had es300s in the past ( laugh it up ) and always been a toyota fanboy, though i am a major honda enthusiast and am building a drag car from a 97 civic hatch at the moment.

For my daily fun I drive a 2008 lexus gs460,

All i have done to it so far is an exhaust i fabbed myself, wheels and coilovers are in the mail, blew the stock RR so i might as well upgrade.

Now here is the trouble i face, i want more power, i take it to the 1/4 strip often, best time so far is a 14.0 at 102mph.

I am having mucho trouble finding performance parts for this motor (1ur-fe) but these are my current thoughts and i have the mechanical inclination to do it all, but with little being done elsewhere to this motor by us poor DIY guys anything i do seems to be venturing into the unknown.

- Direct injection swap from the ls460 (40hp gain approx)

- 5.7 swap, alot more support for this motor, as well as the trd supercharger :)

- 2ur-fse 5.0 from a ls600 but all the hybrid tech seems likley to add difficulty even though i would not retaing the hyrbrid powertraain

- Wet shot of nitrous, single fogger. may use an msd unit i have to retard timing or an apexi neo for fuel.

- I see many programmers for the 4.6 tundra, i am wondering if it would work at all on my car.

- Or turbo... I have all the means to fab a kit, tuning is just a bit of a bitch, i would rather not have the headache of wiring in a motec unit or what have you and deal with probably a million weird electrical issues ( lights sensors etc.)

Share some lexus v8 wisdom with me? Hope to be on this site often.

Here is a video and some pictures of my car. Ingore the drug dealer wheels they are temporary hehe.

Exhaust vid https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151415012367470&set=vb.509672469&type=3&theater

In cabin sounds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeM2gxNNAx4

20130616_052442_zpsf88f563d.jpg

20130616_052417_zps1c3561be.jpg

20130616_052349_zps7fdb9d97.jpg

Last edited: