Hilux Surf LN130 1UZ-FE

PARTS FOR SALE: Limited availability on EGR Delete Kits, Torque Converters and Supercharger Brackets. Email for info: [email protected]

Anthug

Making the Exhaust

Using 2" from manifolds into collector, then 2.5" to muffler.

Bends

Flanges & Collector

Original manifolds shortened. Die ground inside, very untidy from factory.

Right hand side

samsdad

I've had one set of tri-Y extractors made to suit solid axle front suspension yet the supplier doesn't wish to put those into production. He does however wish to get my Surf off me and jig up a production run for 1/2UZ into IFS Surf/4runner/Hilux. Indicative cost of $800 AUD per set. This won't happen in a hurry as my Surf is a daily and good things come to those who wait

Anthug

Exhaust done

Right hand header

Crossover pipe

Keeping the standard turbo diesel exhaust from the trans crossmember back for now.

Big Al

you may find tail sharft from surf trans will fit lexus drill and tap lower centre and surf transfer will bolt straight up just check sharft lenghts.just done one

mrwizard

The swap looks like it's going great. Do you have any pictures of your die grinding inside the exhaust runners? I'd like to see how tidy you made things in there. I imaging the cleaner and smoother it is the better the exhaust is going to flow. Thanks for the great idea.

Anthug

Yes, still working on it after taking some time off to start up a new business.

Back to it now and vehicle starts and runs. No test drives yet.

Just modifying radiator at the moment by adding a cap and changing the bottom outlet direction to point upwards instead of to the right.

Then sus out trans wiring.......

Anthug

Truck Finished!

Project now finished and goes great. All fully certified, even the 2" body lift which requires certifying.

Now for sale on Trademe.